What is industrial cleaning?
Industrial cleaning is the process of cleaning the harmful industrial areas such as factories, restaurants, Pharmaceutical companies, warehouses, manufacturing factories, atomic power plants, and other industrial job sites. Industrial cleaning includes the process to clean and removes dust, grease, grime, and all other molecules from the different types of surfaces and various machinery and different areas. Industrial services hold the cleaning chemicals that involve the chemicals compounds and solvent that is applied to the covers and required space with the motive of cleaning. Chemicals used for cleaning should be adequately cleaned without leaving the particles behind as these cleaning chemicals are harmful because these chemicals come up with biomass smoke, which is poisonous as our body gets ingested, which can be hazardous if inhaled or touched. Some results in an instant or severe effect on eyes, skin, throat, etc.
Types of industrial cleaning:
Hydroblasting is used to remove the paint and lead by blasting the water in high pressure. It is mainly used to remove the epoxy coating. It helps in eliminating paint of exterior buildings and tanks. It is used in polymer removal too.
Industrial vacuuming is the most stringent process. Industrial vacuuming is used to clean and remove the dirt, chemical particles, waste, etc. Industrial vacuuming is the most favorable solution for cleaning industrial areas.
The warehouse where we keep our precious stock and material. Warehouse floors get dirty frequently due to different type’s products, and materials are stored in a warehouse. It remains in the warehouse for more time, and this makes the warehouse look unclean and dirty. Warehouse cleaning involves the complete cleanliness of the warehouse.
Floor cleaning is the most vital process of the cleaning world. Floor cleaning makes the floor look shinier and clean. Floor cleaning is done regularly to remove dirt and dust particles, which can be the reason for the illness. It also helps in removing the allergenic molecules present on the floor.
- Construction cleaning services
Construction cleaning services involve rough clean, final clean, and touch-up clean. Rough clean means removal of waste and rubbish from the place. Cleaning all the toilets, washrooms, kitchens, sink, cabinets, storages, garages, tables, furniture, and other areas.
The workplace should be hygienic for more reasons such as it will prevent employees from getting ill; it will make our work look professional and will make the surrounding comfortable. Workplace cleaning includes cleaning floors, tables, chairs, washrooms, toilets, elevators, kitchens, sinks, etc.
- Laboratories cleaning services
Laboratory cleaning services need to pay more attention than any other service. As the laboratory is a place where there are a variety of chemicals and equipment that are handled with care. Laboratory cleaning is done under supervision. The containers should clean from in and out. Floors should be cleaned using cleaning chemicals. Biosafety cabinets, incubators, refrigerator, freezer, storeroom, etc.
Mold is present in almost every indoor and outdoor industry. Mold can cause serious health issues. Removes the mold effectively without leaving pores behind. They use professional techniques and equipment. They use the favorable vacuum designed just for collecting the mold and make the use of cleaning chemical solution for killing the germs and bacteria.
Rust is the most stubborn stains to remove that are present in the industries, factories, machinery, surfaces, etc. A rusted zone is cleaned by using different equipment, chemicals, mechanisms, etc. They provide the chemicals that prevent the areas from getting rusted again.
Cleaning plants helps in reducing health issues. It is essential to clean the plant from time to time. The cleaning plant is a challenge. Plant cleaning involves the degreasing, cleaning heavy equipment, machinery, scrubbing, processing equipment, floor ceiling, etc.
- Sanitization and disinfection:
All over the globe, people are suffering from the Covid-19 pandemic. This virus gets transfers quickly and remains on the surface for many hours. We need to disinfect the workplaces regularly; it will protect employees from getting ill. We need to disinfect every corner of the rooms along with the high touch areas such as chairs, tables, knobs, desk, switches, bottles, etc. We cannot neglect the importance of disinfection.
Safety equipment while cleaning:
Under the current condition, it is very; it is very crucial to wear PPE kit (Personal protective equipment) for the person who is cleaning or disinfecting the place. The cleaner or the cleaning person should be wearing gloves, glasses, aprons, hair ties, masks, shoe covers, etc.
Personal Protective equipment kit (PPE). It protects the body of the person who is wearing a PPE kit from infectious diseases and injuries. There are different types of PPE kit which are used in various fields. It acts as a barrier between the contagious germs and human and helps in preventing the spread of the diseases.
The cleaners should wear the aprons to protect themselves from spillages, stains, marks. The aprons can also be useful for carrying small equipment or product through their handy pockets attached to the bibs.
Wearing a mask can help from getting the smell or toxic gases in the body which emitted from the cleaning chemicals. A mask also protects us from the infectious air-borne germs or diseases and also prevents the spread of diseases.
The glove covers the hands. Gloves protect the hands from illness-causing germs, chemicals, infectious diseases. It prevents our bare hands from getting infected.
Glasses protect the eyes. It stops the germs, viruses, bacteria, infections, germs, chemicals from entering into the eyes. It used for safety in clinics, welding in industrial areas, Laboratories, etc.
Shoe covers are used to protect the shoes of the person who is servicing in hospitals, clinics, industrial areas, etc. It prevents the wearer from the chemical agent. Shoe covers should be perfect in size with good grips.
Hazardous Material Identification System (HMIS) :
HMIS stands for a hazardous material identification system is an analytical rating that uses the color to indicates the status of chemical that includes the indication of health, flammability, physical hazard, personal protection. Colors mentioned in HMIS blue, red, yellow/orange, white. Red indicates flammability; blue indicates fitness, yellow/orange indicates reaction and physical harm, and white indicate individual protection.
Why industrial cleaning is essential:
Industrial cleaning is essential to keep factories, restaurants, Pharmaceutical Company, warehouses, manufacturing factories, atomic power plant and other industrial job sites clean. Many of them think that sweeping and mopping of the floor is enough for maintaining the cleanliness of the area.
- Industrial cleaning increases productivity:
Productivity can be maximized due to industrial cleaning. It prevents safety and reduces the time required for maintenance and repairs of machinery and other equipment. Many of us don’t realize the importance of industrial cleaning. A clean and disinfected workplace keeps employees safe and healthy and maximizes productivity.
Dirty and disorganized workplaces can impact the worst on the mental and health of employees. It lower downs the spirit of employees to work; this effects directly on productivity. A clean and healthy environment during work effects positively on the minds of employees as well as clients, and this helps in maximizing productivity. When machinery and equipment are kept clean and maintained in good condition, which saves the operating cost.
- Industrial cleaning minimizes the need for maintenance and repairs.
Keeping the machinery and tools clean and maintained extends there life span and minimizes the cost required for repairs and maintenances. It also reduces the downtime needed for repairing the machines and equipment, which ultimately increases productivity.
Benefits of using Eco-friendly cleaning chemicals:
Eco-friendly cleaning chemicals are non-hazardous and non-toxic. It does not emit toxic fumes as compared to other cleaning chemicals. Eco-friendly cleaning chemicals do not irritate the skin, eyes, respiratory system, etc.
Eco friendly cleaning chemicals are non-risky chemicals. It is easy to handle while ordinary cleaning chemicals can destroy the eyes, skin and can cause severe respiratory issues. Eco-friendly chemicals are biodegradable.
Safe for environment:
Ordinary cleaning chemicals are the most harmful for environment as it emits the toxic fume that pollutes the air. The water from the industries is released in the water bodies which is harmful for the aquatic lives and contaminates the water.
Eco-friendly cleaning chemicals are budget-friendly as compared to the other cleaning chemicals. Eco-friendly cleaning chemicals are herbal-based products and biodegradable. It works effectively as compared to other chemicals without harming the lives.
By- Shubhangi chikane
Cleaning chemicals play an essential role in our day-to-day life. We use these cleaning chemicals for sanitizing or disinfecting our surroundings .i.e., factories, industries, schools, hotels, hospitals, corporate offices, etc. Cleaning chemicals helps improving cleaning organizations to clean the places more effectively. These cleaning chemicals kill the germs and viruses and stop them from spreading. Housekeeping is impossible without cleaning chemicals. These cleaning chemicals we feel are essential for cleaning, but the results on the environment are adverse. These cleaning chemicals are toxic and hazardous for the health of humans and nature. It imitates the poisonous fumes, which irritates our eyes, skin, and nose and causes chronic respiratory diseases. Cleaning chemicals kill the germs and viruses, but meanwhile, it destroys the environment by polluting the water, aquatic life, air, etc.
Benefits of green cleaning chemicals:
Eco-friendly chemicals remain friendly with nature. It’s time to think and stop using these harmful cleaning chemicals and to start using eco-friendly cleaning chemicals. These chemicals will save our environment and money too, as they are pocket friendly. Eco-friendly products are safe, non-toxic, green, biodegradable, and herbal. These chemicals are easy-to-handle. Kills germs and viruses effectively without any harm.
Different types of cleaning chemicals:
- Floor cleaning liquid solution: Floor cleaning liquid solution is one of the essential cleansers in all other cleaning chemicals. Keeping the floor clean is a necessary part of maintaining appearance. It is a water-based solution that can be used quickly whenever needed. It is formulated for daily use. It is used everywhere for cleaning the surfaces. It beautifies the floor by adding a dazzling mirror-like shine to the floor. It helps in clearing the stubborn stains and litters. It sanitizes our surroundings by killing the germs, allergens, and viruses present on the floor by leaving the pleasant aroma behind. It is used at home, shops, hospitals, hotels, malls, industrial areas, corporate areas, etc
- Marble cleaning liquid solution: As we spent the right amount of money for marble flooring. We need to take extra care of marble flooring. Marble is one of the most gentle and sensitive floors that gets stained easily. The spilled food or liquid can give a stubborn stain and dull the marble flooring. They are highly reactive to acids. Strong acids immediately stain the marble. It is essential to use the liquid cleaner, which is specially designed for cleaning marble. These cleaners are safe for the marble floors and maintain the shine of the marble flooring. It adds incredible shine to the marble after every use and leaves a pleasant odor.
- Multipurpose cleaning solution: Multipurpose cleaning solution sounds impressive, which is designed to clean almost all types of surfaces, and other different variety of cleaning tasks can be done. We don’t need to store five various cans of cleaning chemicals as the multipurpose cleaning solution is enough. It acts as a floor cleaner, degreaser, disinfectant, and detergent. We can clean glasses, floors; wood, metal, etc. effectively. It also disinfects the surfaces.
- Toilet cleaning liquid solution: Toilet cleaning solutions are specially designed to sanitize the toilets more effectively and remove the unpleasant smell by refreshing the toilet. The toilet is the powerhouse of germs and bacteria. These solutions kill germs, viruses, and allergens quickly. This toilet cleaning solution has made the toilet cleaning task more manageable. If one has the toilet cleaning solution, just pick up the brush and start cleaning the toilet as it contains the antibacterial solution that kills the viruses and germs quickly and leaves a fresh fragrance after every use.
- Glass cleaning liquid solution: Glass cleaning liquid solution is specially created for cleaning glasses. Glass cleaning solution usually is water-based, which is spray and wipe type. The basic principle of glass cleaning liquid solution is to dissolve the dirt, remove stubborn stains, and most essential to clean glass without leaving streaks on glass by leaving the shiny surface. Some glass cleaners even leave the aroma.
- Water stain remover solution: Hard water stain removing is the toughest job which is being simple because of water stain removing solution. This solution helps in removing the water stains settled on the bathroom tiles, bathroom doors, sinks, tubs, etc. this solution helps in dissolving the stubborn stains quickly by leaving the shiny surface.
- Dishwashing liquid gel: Cleaning dirty and oily utensils is the most challenging thing. Dish washing liquid gel is primarily used to clean the dirt and germs off the utensils. It is a highly foaming combination that avoids skin irritation. It cleans the plates, cutlery, glasses, cooking utensils, sinks, etc. It adds brilliant shine to the utensils and clears the bad odor.
- Rust cleaning liquid solution: Rust occurs in the metal surfaces that contain iron. Rust is the most stubborn stain to get rid of. Rust breakdown of the metal surfaces. Rust cleaning liquid solution will be the most effective way to clear the rust of the surface, and it also increases the life span of surfaces. It is highly recommended for industrial areas.
- Grease cleaning liquid solution: Grease is the thick and oily layer formed on the surface, which is the most challenging task to clean. Grease cleaning liquid solution cleans the grease easily and brings back the shine of the surface. It disinfects the area and cleans faster. It helps in removing the deep, old, and stubborn grease. It even cleans the delicate surface without affecting it shine. It is hugely recommended for industrial and corporate areas.
- Hand sanitizers: germs get on the hands and, if not sanitized, can get transferred from person-to-person and can cause illness. Washing your hands with hand wash will kill the germs and bacteria present on the hand without irritating the skin. When water and hand wash are readily not available, one should use hand sanitizing liquid gel that contains skin-friendly chemicals that kill the germs and viruses effectively and leaves a pleasant odor on hands.
Green Cleaning Chemicals
Green cleaning chemicals work more effectively as compared to normal chemicals. As these normal chemicals works effectively but as the time passes it damages the shine and sheen of surface and machinery. They are harsh, corrosive, toxic, and hazardous, this pollutes the water, aquatic life, and environment and also affects adversely on human health. Toxic chemicals irritate the eyes, throat and cause chronic respiratory diseases, etc. Eco-friendly cleaning chemicals are non-toxic and non-hazardous and are easy to handle. Green chemicals are pocket friendly. Let’s, get started on using Eco-friendly chemicals and save our precious planet earth. Ecochem is the manufacturer of Eco-friendly cleaning chemicals in Mumbai, which provides chemicals for industries, corporate, housekeeping, and facility management services.
By- Shubhangi Chikane
We all are aware of the pandemic coronavirus or COVID-19. It is surrounded all over the world, and we all are fighting against it. Covid-19 was firstly found in china and then outspread all over the globe. It is turning our world upside down still there many COVID warriors i.e., doctors, nurses, polices, cleaners, and caretakers who are fighting for us out there. It is crucial to maintain cleanliness around us.
Where there is cleanliness, there is safety. It is essential to sanitize the nearby places. Keep sanitizing the hands by using the hand washes or alcoholic hand sanitizer. Cleanliness is essential because whenever any infected person comes in contact, there are chances to get infected. The germs or viruses settle on the surfaces, which has been touched by an infected person. It is vital to disinfect high touch areas.
Cleaning agents for disinfection:
Eco-friendly chemicals are much better than any other ordinary cleaning chemicals or cleaning agents. This cleaning chemical helps in the cleaning process, but the content in common cleaning chemicals contains toxic and acidic molecules that harm the human body adversely. It is used in various places like the workplace, schools, hospitals, hotels, etc. These chemicals are flammable and corrosive. The molecule of cleaning agents irritates eyes, throat and can cause the respiratory problem, irritating eyes, and headaches. The gas emitted from the bleaches and chlorine causes chronic breathing problems. These chemicals are harmful to the environment as it pollutes the air, water, and ozone layer of the Earth. It destroys aquatic lives and plants.
Eco-friendly cleaning chemicals:
Eco-friendly chemicals are biodegradable chemicals that do not affect the environment and the health of the human being. Looking at the present situation, many of us are rushing to buy the cleaning agents or disinfectants for sanitization. Using environment-friendly chemicals that are the most effective cleaners.
Beneficial reasons for using Eco-friendly chemicals:
· Safer surrounding: The ordinary cleaning agents only have the labels of Warning! Toxic! Burnable! Which are not safer for our surroundings. These chemicals are too dangerous when they get mixed with other chemicals. Stop using these cleaning agents and minimize the risk by using the Eco-friendly green cleaning agents. Eco-friendly cleaning chemicals are made of biodegradable and herbal products that are safe, non-toxic, and natural.
· Pocket friendly: In the current situation, we need to save money. As this arrival of Covid-19 had resulted in a financial crisis. We should buy green or environment-friendly cleaning products which are pocket friendly. These chemicals are pocket friendly because they are made of natural and herbals products.
· Works more efficiently: Eco-friendly cleaning agents work more efficiently as compared to the common cleaning chemicals. Eco-friendly cleaning agents are used for floor cleaning, glass cleaning, most robust and stubborn stain cleaner, marble cleaner, degreaser, hand cleanser, rust, cleaner, etc.
· Environment helper: Eco-friendly cleaning agent is the friend of the environment that doesn’t harm nature. These products are derived from nature, which is safe, non-toxic, herbal. Eco-friendly Cleaning agents continue the supply of better air quality and do not harms aquatic life and aquatic plants. Many chemical cleaning agents pollute the water, air, ozone, nature, etc. Let’s start using green chemicals for cleaning.
· Easy to handle: we do not need to control the green chemicals with care. As it does not emits toxic fumes, which can cause chronic severe respiratory issues, irritating eyes, throat problems, etc.
Eco-friendly chemicals in this present situation of COVID-19
Coronavirus is spreading quickly from person to person through touches in a wide range. Crores of people have lost their lives, and many of them are still suffering. It is imperative to take precautions and fight against this virus, which is found in China. Eco-friendly products can work more actively on this virus. Eco-friendly chemicals can be used in many other areas such as floors (all types of surfaces), tiles, bathrooms, toilets, tables, windows, glasses, machinery, taps, doors, handles, etc. It can be utilized in malls, hospitals, hotels, resorts, schools, offices, etc. All the germs and virus enters in our body through hands it is important to sanitize our hands from time-to-time to prevent us from getting ill. Nowadays, in the market, the demand for hand sanitizers and disinfectant demand is high. There are numerous sanitizers available in the market. Many of them are bogus sanitizers that can be allergic and hazardous to the skin. Comparing eco-friendly hand sanitizers are much better, which works effectively and is non-hazardous on the surface and leaves the natural fragrance behind. Washing hands is essential as it can fall us ill as this virus can enter in our body. Eco-friendly hand washes are the best as they clean our hands and kills 99.99 % of germs. This hand wash remains gentle and safest on the sides made up of natural herbs. Eco-friendly hand wash ignores the acids and chemicals to avoid harshness and adverse effects on the skin with anti-bacterial herbal properties. Eco-friendly floor cleaning solutions can be used to clean the floor by killing the virus, germs, and bacterias. This green chemical removes the toughest and stubborn stains, rust, grease, and oiliness without harming the health of humans and the environment.
Green chemicals maintain a high grade of hygiene, which contains natural ingredients that prohibit skin and health problems. It is essential to make sure before using toxic and hazardous chemicals that aren’t durable and long-lasting. Eco-friendly chemicals are cost-effective as compared to the cleaning chemicals. Let’s start using Eco-friendly cleaning chemicals and save our mother Earth. Ecochem is the eco-friendly chemical product manufacturer of eco-friendly cleaning chemicals in Mumbai that is committed to finding solutions for environmentally-safe cleaners for domestic and industrial use.
By- Shubhangi Chikane