Give Floor A Glow With Eco-Green Flo!
Eco-Green Flo is a cleaning solution made with extrinsic research from researchers at Ecochem. With our inclination towards bio-based cleaning products, this natural concentrate has strong abilities to sanitize any type of floors gently and adds a mirror shine to the surfaces. With single usage, the solution cleanses ceramic walls, floor tiles, lacquered surfaces, marble floors, marble surfaces, ceramic walls in minutes.
With a fragrance added, our bio-based products for cleaning are a unique mix of natural germ-killing agents and green cleaning solutions. All our shareholders and partners take in pride to do our bit to the environment by using eco-friendly chemical products at cost-effective prices. We resist using chemical compositions that diffuse harmful gases in the atmosphere and irritate the eyes and nose of the user.
Echochem offers bio-based products for cleaning, yet Eco-Green Flo is hard on water stains and rust stains leaving the Industrial, corporate, hotels, and hospitals floor clean and 99.99% germs free. The safety information and product usage are mentioned on the packaging of the product.
Eco-Green Flo For Floor Cleaning
Our bio-based products for housekeeping like Eco-Green Flo kills 99.9% of microbes, and the user will adore the polished surfaces as done by machine use. Our team makes regular efforts to keep nature safe and green by offering bio-based products for cleaning at corporates, hotels, hospitals, and industrial spaces.
Eco-friendly cleaning products are safe for the environment because they are free of toxic substances and dangerous chemicals.
Fresh fragrances give products a crisp, energetic feel. These scents give off an air of freshness and cleanliness.
ECO-GREEN FLO is affordable and provides good value for the money. These goods create a good mix between cost and quality.
Ceramic walls, floor tiles, lacquered surfaces, marble floors, and ceramic walls can be cleaned with a single solution application.
Hard on water and rust stains, leaving the floor clean and 99.99% germ-free in industrial, business, hotels, and hospitals.
We work to meet this ambitious goal by focusing on these key areas of conservation.
Eco-All In One ( Multipurpose Industrial Remover )
- 1. How often should I clean my floors?
- It depends on the amount of foot traffic and the type of flooring you have. High-traffic areas should be cleaned daily, while low-traffic areas can be cleaned less frequently.
- 2. Can I use a vacuum cleaner to clean my floors?
- Yes, you can use a vacuum cleaner to remove dirt and debris from your floors, but make sure to use the appropriate attachment for your flooring.
- 3. Can I use a steam cleaner on all types of floors?
- No, steam cleaning is not suitable for all types of flooring. Check the manufacturer's instructions before using a steam cleaner, as the heat and moisture may damage some types of flooring.
- 4. How can I remove stubborn stains from my floors?
- The method for removing stains depends on the type of stain and flooring you have. Generally, use a cleaning solution appropriate for your flooring and follow the manufacturer's instructions.
- 5. Should I use hot water when mopping my floors?
- It depends on the type of flooring you have. Some flooring types, such as hardwood, should not be cleaned with hot water, as it can cause damage. Check the manufacturer's instructions before mopping with hot water.